Feb. Currently

I must say I am VERY thankful January is over. It was a rough month personally and professionally and I am hoping that this month goes A LOT smoother!


Listening to ESPN...Super Bowl Sunday. Normally we go out to our friends, but between the snow and Madi still recovering from being sick we will be staying in. I am super pumped about seeing Katy Perry! I am indifferent about who wins, but if I had to choose I would say Seahawks. 

Loving the snow. It is beautiful especially since I don't have to go out in it yet. :)

Thinking about a possible snow day. We have not had one snow or cold day yet in my district. Last year at this point we had had 6 snow and cold days. This winter hasn't been quite so harsh. 

Needing...nothing...I am happy for a new month and am hoping that everything that was stressful last month is done. 

Pageant Title: Little Miss Hyper. Sometimes I wonder if I have/had ADHD. I have a VERY hard time sitting still and I love to be on the go. I am always doing something and sometimes trying to do more than one thing at a time. 

Also, don't forget to check back for the Feb. Special Ed. Blog Hop. Lots of tips, tricks, and freebies! The link to day 1 is at the top!



Now it's your turn to link up for Farley's Currently. Happy February!





5 comments

  1. Greetings from southeast Michigan! I am also hoping for a snow day tomorrow. Hope your daughter is feeling better. I am also cheering for the Seahawks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will totally trade my snow day tomorrow with you! I wish I was going to school. We had no days until last week.... but now we haven't been in school since last Monday. :( I hope you get your day... and we do not get one! haha.

    I'm a new follower, I found you through Farley's link up!

    Mandy
    Caffeine and Lesson Plans

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy the snow day! Thank you for stopping by my blog, too! Carol's Teaching Garden

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm curious what Katy Perry will wear during her halftime show ; )
    Wishing you a happy, healthy February!

    : ) Renee
    The Third Grade Learning Spot

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think there's probably a lot of prop bets about Katie Perry tonight! Can't wait to see her either!
    Kristin
    Fifth Grade Ramblings

    ReplyDelete

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top