Happy Friday! Although my mid-winter break was supposed to only be a long weekend we got a couple of extra days because of the record breaking temps. It is -11 air temp and -25 with the wind chill. Brrr! Add in the fact that I have another sick child...I've been to the dr 4 x's in the past 3 weeks...not fun!Let's hope my little guy gets better...I hate when my kids are sick because there is nothing you can.
1. Since I have been trapped in the house so long I've had time to do some crafting...Covered these frames in fabric (previously had scrapbook paper).
Updated my wreath...nice and springy!
I got this great toy box from IKEA and made the foam bench with extra foam from a previous project and covered it (same fabric as the frames).
I also updated Ethan's name to super heroes with fabric too.
2. Since I was sick last week we didn't do all the fun Valentine activities I'd hoped so we did a couple on Tuesday. We played this heart opposite matching game. You can find these Valentine activities here.
3. We practiced covering numbers 1-10 and then counting out that number. These mats are from life over C's.
4. We played Roll a Shape and Graph. Available here.
5. We did a couple of St. Patrick's activities...adapted books and cookie trays. You can find these activities here.