Five for Friday

Happy Friday! Although my mid-winter break was supposed to only be a long weekend we got a couple of extra days because of the record breaking temps. It is -11 air temp and -25 with the wind chill. Brrr! Add in the fact that I have another sick child...I've been to the dr 4 x's in the past 3 weeks...not fun!Let's hope my little guy gets better...I hate when my kids are sick because there is nothing you can. 

1. Since I have been trapped in the house so long I've had time to do some crafting...Covered these frames in fabric (previously had scrapbook paper).
  


 Updated my wreath...nice and springy!


I got this great toy box from IKEA and made the foam bench with extra foam from a previous project and covered it (same fabric as the frames). 


I also updated Ethan's name to super heroes with fabric too. 


2. Since I was sick last week we didn't do all the fun Valentine activities I'd hoped so we did a couple on Tuesday. We played this heart opposite matching game. You can find these Valentine activities here. 



3. We practiced covering numbers 1-10 and then counting out that number. These mats are from life over C's.


4. We played Roll a Shape and Graph. Available here.


5. We did a couple of St. Patrick's activities...adapted books and cookie trays. You can find these activities here.





Link up with Kacey to share what you've been up too. Stay warm and Happy Friday!






No comments

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.