Snow Day #2= Freebies


I have finally had time to clean up my desktop and finish some of the files I have started, which means here are some fun freebies for you. :)

First, is this fun Jack Be Nimble Poem freebie. It works on names and counting and identifying numbers to 12. You can grab that here. I was hoping to do this with my little ones this week, but it looks like we will have to wait until tomorrow to try it out.


Here are some dino Valentine cards. I thought I had a picture, but can't seem to find it and they are at school now. I bought the Dinosaurs at Meijer (You can find similar ones at Target too). You can get these dino Valentine here. 









Here are some winter and Valentine cutting and tracing lines sheets too. 









Last, but not least...Show and tell this year has not been as effective as in the past. A lot of my parents have been forgetting about it and the few kids that have brought it in have limited language and I am having a hard time understanding what they are communicating about it. So to solve that problem I have made this little show and tell note. After only doing this one week I had way better participation in show and tell! You can get this new note here. 



Happy Tuesday and don't forget about the Special Ed. Blog Hop going on! Lots of fun freebies, giveaways, and tips for the whole month of Feb. Link at the top. 





No comments

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.