Sp Ed Blog Hop

Something I have been using with my kids this year that they love are storyboards. It is great because it keeps them following along while the story is read. As I read the story the kids point to each picture as we read about it. I have also had the kids use them to answer questions about the story as a group. I will ask a question and they will point to the correct answer. Or if I am asking individual students questions they can point to the answer. This is great for my nonverbal students or students with limited expressive language. Again, it helps keep them engaged for all of the story time and allows all of my students to be actively participating.

Today only I am offering my Story Boards and comprehension packet 1/2 off. Grab it here.  and I have a sample here for you guys only! It is for the story Brown Bear, Brown Bear.
To grab the freebie click here. 









2 comments

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top