Five for Friday and a Freebie

This week we played catch up on some of the things I didn't get to but wanted and also did some baseball activities.

1. We played this game. Draw a rock from the dump truck and identify it. The kids stamped the letter they drew. You can get the recording sheet here. 

2. We laced baseballs. 




4. Every year our third grade teachers do this project for black history month and I think it is really cool. They use torn paper to make the picture and they write up a certificate of birth for their person and why they chose them.

5. I saved the best for last...our Donor's Choose project got funded and we got some of the equipment in already! The kids were loving the tactile stepping discs and the megacrawler. The rest of the items are coming this Tuesday! If you are doing a Donor's Choose project be ready to promote it yourself. I did one a little over a year ago and they did all the promoting for me and I did not need to do any of that. Now that the company has grown you will have to do a lot more self promotion of the project. So make sure the amount is attainable for you. I will share more about the Donor's Choose project in a separate post soon! :)




Last, but not least please check out this giveaway at PreK Partner that I am participating in! 



Link up with Doodle Bugs Teaching to share what you've been up to this week! 

fiveforfriday2_thumb3_thumb2

Happy Saturday!




No comments

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top