I am linking up with Kacey to share what we were up to this week. You can link up here.
This week we did a little of this and a little of that. We learned about dinosaurs, but also finished up some other things that we haven't had the opportunity to do.
1. My kids have been loving the new water sensory bottles I made. I added water, glitter, beads, and food coloring to the sensory bottles. They have loved using the magnifying glass to look at the beads and bubbles too.
2. We have started some St. Patrick's Day activities...for this one they grab some coins out of a basket, count them, and then write the number.
3. We finally celebrated the 100th day of school this past Monday!
4. We built some roads and drove the cars.
5. We dug for dino bones and identified the letters.
We also counted out dinosaurs.
Last, but not least a St. Patrick's Day themed cut and paste w.s. freebie.
Have a great weekend!