Sunday, March 1, 2015

March Currently

I must admit I am glad February is done...it was a LONG month! My kiddos were sick with something new just about every week. The castle room at the dr became a weekly visit. Also, the weather here was super cold and my kiddos are getting spring fever. I can't wait for the weather to warm up and to be able to get outside and everyone to feel better!

Anyways, on to March Currently hosted by Farley.


Listening to the History channel...something about pharoahs. Matt is watching it and I am trying to get some work done.

Loving that the super cold weather we have been getting should be done! Finally!

Thinking about report cards, progress reports, papers to be copied and the list goes one! 

With that said, I am needing and wanting a work day to just get caught up. Although I love cold days, we had one too many this Feb. and with report cards and progress reports to get done I haven't had time to get everything done like I hoped! 

Spring Break Plans- we are heading down to TN to see Matt's family. We are going to take a short vacation in Nashville before heading down to see his family for the remainder of the week. It should be fun! What are you up to? Link up with Farley to share! 




4 comments:

  1. I agree with you! I also need a work day to get everything done too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have honestly thought about taking a sub day just to catch up on my school to do list! But then I remember that I would have to write sub plans. I don't have time for that!
    One of my very best friends lives in Nashville. I would LOVE to visit TN soon! Have fun!
    Diary of a Not So Wimpy Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cold weather really threw us all off! I agree it's nice to have days off, but a pain to make up later.
    Teaching, Love, Cupcakes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Work days are the best. We only get one in January, but I wish we would get one every quarter. Have fun in TN we went to the Smokey Mountains a few years ago and had a great time.

    ReplyDelete