Vet Dramatic Play

First off, Spring is in the air here in MI and I am loving it!!! We were able to go for a walk and I dragged out the sand box. The snow is still melting, but it is going away quickly and the sunshine makes me so happy!!!

Anyways, I have been working on some simple dramatic play props for my kiddos. I have found lots of great dramatic play resources, but have not found something just right for my kiddos. I want to get them talking and interacting. These are great for my kiddos that have limited language or are nonverbal.

Here is a full list of the items included:
Vet Office Sign (2 options) p. 5-6
Open/ Closed p. 7
Waiting Room Sign p. 8
Animal Information Card p. 9-11
Dr. I Need…tools p. 12-13
Dr. Report p. 14
Your Pet Needs p. 15-16
Sign In Sheet p.17
Vet Phone Card p. 18
Dr. Badge p. 19
Prescription p. 20
Receipt p. 21



For the dr report students just color in the smiley or sad face. 


Here is a picture of what the veterinarian is prescribing to the pet. There are six options of what they may need. 


Students will pick the card to provide information about their pet. 


I can't wait to try this out with my kiddos. It will definitely help to get them talking and interacting! 





No comments

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top