ABC Mega Pack

I don't know about you, but around this time every year I start to think about next year and what changes I need to make and what things I definitely want to do next year.
One of the challenges I face is having my students for up to three years. I want to keep the activities we do new and challenging for them. So I try rotating through activities. Some activities I do repeat because the kids really enjoy them or because I feel they can get something else out of it this year that they didn't the previous year.
One of the things I do change every year and have not yet repeated are my alphabet activities. Every Wednesday we do alphabet related activities and I had some ideas of things I wanted to do and so I created the alphabet activities I plan on using next year. This summer I will take the time to print, laminate, cut, and velcro everything, but here are some pictures of what are in the packet. Everything is available at a discounted price in the mega pack or you can buy everything separate depending on what you need for your kiddos.

Alphabet Adapted Books

Alphabet Language Cards (fit in the Carson Dellosa Cubes!)





Here is the Alphabet Cut and Paste







You can find the ABC Mega Pack here.

I am going to be giving one away. Leave your e-mail and what your favorite alphabet book is and I will pick a winner later this week. :)

Have a great Tuesday!




4 comments

  1. I love all your great activities and ideas! This is one I don't have yet and would love to win! My favorite alphabet book is chicka chicka boom boom. I remember reading that when I was my students age!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog has been so helpful as a first year ecse teacher! We enjoyed Ms. Spider's ABC book. Would love to have more resources dr next year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You won Sara! Send me an e-mail at kdb1983@hotmail.com so I can send you the packet!
      Kate

      Delete
  3. I like Eating the Alphabet. This pack would be so helpful in letter recognition and practice. Thanks for the opportunity!

    marylove.houston@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.