Five for Friday

fiveforfriday2_thumb3_thumb2_thumb

I am on Spring Break! Yay! We are heading down south to visit family tomorrow so I have lots of packing to do, but first what we did in school this past week...

1. I created a Monster Jam activity pack and this adapted book is from there or you can buy it separate. I made this pack for all my boys, but specifically for the little guy below. He can tell you everything and anything about Monster Jams. He was very excited to do this book!

2.-4 Build an Easter basket sensory bin. 


Matching lower and upper case abc eggs.


We made bunny hats. 


The visited and left a basket and a couple of eggs for each child. 



Sorting Easter eggs by size. 


 Painted Easter eggs with fuzzy rings. 


5. Finished up our baseball activities with our ten frame counting book. You can find that here. 


Last, but not least. I made this wreath and at first I wasn't loving it, but it has really grown on me and now I love it! 





2 comments

  1. Love all the sensory activities! I'm going to have to do the make an easter basket one with my kiddos after their egg hunt on Sunday. My son loves big trucks so I'm sure that monster jam book will capture his interest as well. Thanks for sharing all your ideas!
    Joya :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your wreath is adorable - especially the bow! We are doing an Easter egg hunt on Saturday with my family. It's always so much fun!
    Crystal
    www.funandlearningatbba.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top