Friday, April 24, 2015

Five for Friday and a Freebie!

fiveforfriday2_thumb3_thumb2_thumb2

1. My teaching certificate has been renewed and turned in. Yay! :)

2. ABC Mega Pack. Check out more info about it here and I am giving one away so check out the post!

3. Sensory bin fun! 
Searching for snakes and insects. 


Frogs and lily pads. 


Moon Sand.




4. Carrot Sensory Bin numbers. I got the idea from the Speech Room News.  She worked on articulation sounds, but I need to work on more academics with my little ones so I came up with this freebie for you to work on letters and numbers. 



5. We also made our Mother's Day gifts. Tissue paper covered bottles with egg carton flowers attached to pipe cleaners. 





Teaching Blog Addict Freebie Downloads


You can link up with Kacey at Doodle Bugs Teaching

Have a great weekend!





3 comments:

  1. Wow - you have got your Mother's Day stuff done - very impressive
    Paula from Paula’s Place and iSURF Maths

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun way to add literacy to the sensory table! I will print this Monday at school so I will have it ready the next time I do my farm unit.Thanks for sharing.
    www.pocketofpreschoo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the snakes and insects. Cute idea.
    Beti

    ReplyDelete