Center Schedule

I got this picture direction cards from From the Pond and I love them! I use them at my fine motor and language centers to show my students what each task is to complete the center. This has really helped my students stay on task and complete their work more efficiently. I have added other task cards in addition to the ones in the packet so this can be used for all of our activities, but my kids love it. As soon as we complete a task, we turn the picture over to show it is completed. If a child is not sure of what to do I am able to take that visual and keep it closer to them so they know what to do. It helps my students anticipate what to do and has taken some of the stress they get out of the activity and they know when this is done they can choose a free choice item.



How do you help keep your kiddos on task?




No comments

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top