Friday, May 1, 2015

Five for Friday

fiveforfriday2_thumb[3]

I am linking up with Kacey for Five for Friday.

So this week has been interesting...from pink eye to a water main break and having to have the kids use a porta potty...it was eventful to say the least!

1. Pink Eye...:( It went around our house this week. First Ethan and then Madi. Lets hope it is all cleared up for Madi's one year old pics on Sunday!

2. IEPs half done! At this time of year all I feel I am doing is assessing and IEPs...not the fun part of teaching...

3.Farm Animals...a chick

and a cow

we also made a pig, but I didn't get a picture.

4. We made chicka chicka boom boom hats. 


 5.I got a new laminator finally! My other one was starting to smell like it was going to catch fire so rather than waiting for that moment I got a new one! :)


Happy Friday and have an awesome weekend! The weather here in MI is supposed to be gorgeous so we will be spending lots of time outside. It is well over do! :) 



1 comment:

  1. Love the cow! Super cute. Good luck with the rest of your IEPs!
    www.pocketofprechool.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete