Saturday, May 16, 2015

Five for Friday

fiveforfriday2_thumb[3]

Here are a few things I have been up to this past week. I forgot to take a lot of pictures this past week. I have been frantically trying to finish up IEPs, progress reports, and report card assessments. Oh, the end of the year! I love it and hate it!

You can link up with Doodle Bugs Teaching here.

1. Last weekend was a fun, but very busy weekend! We had a co-workers wedding to attend. She was gorgeous!


2. My Madi turned 1 and we celebrated her birthday on Sunday.



3. We started learning about zoo animals. We made peacocks.


4. We did lots of counting.


The activities above came from my zoo activities.


You can find this activity here from Teaching with Nancy.  

5. We finished up our bug unit with catch a butterfly.



Have a great weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment