Friday, May 22, 2015

Five for Friday

fiveforfriday2_thumb3_thumb4

I am linking up with Kacey at Doodle Bugs Teaching to share a few things we did.

1. We did ladybug counting spots and matching the number
2. We made butterflies.


3. I got these question smash mats. My kids love these! We did the what questions the other day and they had a blast. They are from Simply Speech. My kids love them!



4. I have been working on commenting sentences with the help of Sasha from The Autism Helper's  Commenting Visuals! My nonverbal kids love this because they are able to communicate what they see!


5. Have a great weekend! We are staying home but the weather is supposed to be nice so we should be able to be outside.  



1 comment:

  1. Hi there! I just popped by to say g'day. Lovely to find your blog and see and early educator's view....so very different to high school!

    Best wishes,
    Natasha @ Educator in Oz

    ReplyDelete