Five for Friday

fiveforfriday2_thumb[3]

I am linking up with Kacey from Doodle Bugs Teaching for Five for Friday.

Only 3 1/2 more days! These last few weeks have been crazy between IEPs, end of the year celebrations for my students and my own kids,trying to finish up assessing, and just the other end of the year craziness.

1. I wanted to share these cute projects my son's class did for their pirate week.

A pirate ship.



A skull.


And walking the plank (balance beam)


2. We got these covers for the lights a couple of weeks ago and I must say I love them! I did not realize how bright the room was until we put these up. 


3. I made these handprint flower books for our parent helpers. You can grab the cover here. The flowers are from Ashley Hughes





4. I placed these crabs in the sand and the students identified the lower case letter and wrote it on the dry erase board. 


5. Ethan had his first soccer game this morning! It was fun to watch all the little ones run around the field. 

Have a great weekend! 




1 comment

  1. Can you share what compnay you got the light covers from? My IA constantly has the lights off in our room but then it is to dark. Hoping something like this might help. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.