May Currently


Listening to the pre horse races to the Kentucky Derby.

Loving our 70s and sunny weather!!! We just came in from being outside pretty much all day.

Thinking about the IEPs I have left and end of the year assessments I need to get completed...ugh!

Wanting and Needing my Madi's allergies to go away. She has been coughing, sneezing, and watering eyes the last two days. Since the weather has changed and everything is starting to bloom her allergies are also in full bloom!

Summer Yes- Enjoying my kiddos...visiting the park, bike rides, swimming, and just having fun being at home for a couple of months. 
Hope- we have been talking about getting new siding on our house, but financially I do not know how feasible it is...let's hope we can make this happen! 
Dream- a new house...something else we have been talking about but I don't think is really feasible at this point, but who knows?!







1 comment

  1. I hope your dreams come true! New house! Sounds fun! My daughter and I like to watch Property Brothers, and sometimes we draw out our dream homes of graph paper.

    ReplyDelete

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.