Snack Conversation Prompts

Snack time is a great opportunity to work on conversation skills with your little ones. Requesting items, using manners, and talking with friends. However, a lot of my kiddos don't know what to talk about. So this past year I have been talking about different topics each month and then placing the prompts on the tables for the students to refer to, to talk with their peers. I keep them up on the cabinet and then just pull them down and place them on the table at snack time. I have heard more of my students talking (even if it is just talking about the pictures). It is getting them talking and learning to take turns during a conversation. You can find more of these prompts here.


Have a great Saturday!




No comments

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.