Here are some of our current work box tasks.
1. Before and After Numbers.
2. Complete the sentence. You can find that here.
3. Monster Truck Adapted Book. You can find that here on tpt.
4. I got this great freebie from Preschool Wonders. It is Bear Sees Colors and students sort the colors.
5. Stringing golf balls, spools, and beads on to pipe cleaners.
6. Drawing spots on the dog. These dogs came from prekinders.
7. The students clipped the different monster truck. You can find that here.
8. Sorting teddy bears by small, medium, and big.
9. Shape clip matching. This is a freebie you can get here.
Link up with The Autism Classroom News to share what work boxes you are doing!