Currently




Listening- to Access Hollywood

Loving- summer vacation starts Thursday afternoon. Yay! 

Wanting-our car's compressor went and we need a new sway bar and brake pads...ugh. Let's hope is less than the number I have in mind. 

Needing-nothing. Life is good!

Summer Lovin' I have a few books I am hoping to finish reading. I can't wait to take the kids out and about and my sister from KS is in town. I can't wait to hang out with her! 
Running has been very sporadic and I am hoping to get more consistent this summer. I plan on trying to go before the kids get up...we'll see if I stick to it!

Link up with Farley to share what you have been up to Currently!





6 comments

  1. What are you reading? Don't you just love the little bit of extra time during the summer to enjoy a good book or two?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am finishing up A Fault in the Stars, but otherwise not sure what else.

      Delete
  2. I recently read an article on how some of the most successful people are early morning runners. I am determined to start running at least three mornings before school next year. I am even going to try to get into the habit this summer! :) Good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to be a dedicated morning runner and I loved it! Once I had kids sleep became more important than the running so lets hope I can get back into it!

      Delete
  3. Loved reading your Currently!! We're still in school, too. Students' last day is next Friday, and the teachers go until the following Wednesday. But the end is in sight! :-) I hope you are able to get your car fixed without too much trouble!! Have fun spending time with your sister!

    Warmest Wishes,
    Erin
    www.kinderdragons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.