Five for Friday and a Freebie!


fiveforfriday2_thumb[3]

I am linking up with Kacey at Doodle Bugs Teaching for Five for Friday. 
I have tried to keep the kids busy. We have gone to different parks, nature center and enjoyed being outside!
1. We tried some tennis. I've also been trying to get Ethan to ride his new bike. He loves to brake right now!

2. We visited the zoo.


Dinosauria was there! It was a lot of fun!



3. Matt and I went to Mumford and Sons! I love them!


4. We went up to our local metro park and went to the park, down to the beach, and to the Nature Center.




5.  I reached a tpt milestone! 1,000 followers! Thanks to everyone who follows me and who has purchased or downloaded items from my store. TPT has definitely changed my life! I have been able to connect with other special educators and find and create products that are perfect for my ECSE kids. Before TPT I was adapting preschool and kindergarten items and was not aware of all the great special education items out there (visuals, social stories, etc.)! Or I was having to create my own with Word clip art or purchasing books that I still had to adapt for my kiddos! So as a HUGE thank you for following me I have posted two adapted books with a cupcake theme. One about size and other about colors and counting! Enjoy and again thank YOU! 

Grab your freebie here



Teaching Blog Addict Freebie Downloads

Check out teaching blog addict for some more freebies!

Have a great weekend!

4 comments

  1. Sounds like you've had a brilliant weekend, super congratulations for reaching 1000 followers, well done that's such an achievement :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've had a busy week! Everything you've done looks like so much fun! :-) I'm loving your blog designs, the colors are so bright and cheerful! Thanks for sharing your week with us!

    Warmest Wishes,
    Erin
    www.kinderdragons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes we have had a lot of fun! I love the new design as well!!!!

      Delete

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.