Five for Friday~Summer Vacation

fiveforfriday2_thumb3_thumb4_thumb2

I am linking up with Kacey for Five for Friday.

Yesterday was my last day of school. My classroom is all packed up and the items that I want to fix or change are brought home. I was able to sleep in a little this morning...6am before my little one got up. I need to get her on summer vacation time too.

Well, on to what we did this week. I didn't take as many pictures as I should, but I took a couple.

1. I made popcorn bags for my kids teachers and aids. I also attached gift cards for the teachers.

2. My current aid brought in her son's turtle. My kids loved looking at it and touching it!


3. We played marshmallow number game. My kids loved this! I also have marshmallow letters and I have done marshmallow names before too. 


4. I am getting together with my sister today! I am excited she is moving from the west side of KS to the east side, which will be about 6 hours closer. Who knew KS was so big?!

5. I have nothing else planned right now. Just spending time with my kiddos and relaxing!

Happy Friday!


4 comments

  1. Loved reading your 5 for Friday! I hope your last day went as smoothly as it can, and that you're already off to a great start enjoying your summer vacation! That marshmallow number game looks really fun! What a great way to keep the kiddos engaged during the last few days! Have a great weekend!!

    Warmest Wishes,
    Erin
    www.kinderdragons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your summer now that School is out! Your little popcorn bags are so cute!!

    ReplyDelete

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.