Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Keeping the Kiddos Busy

This summer Ethan has been my little helper with seeing if some of the activities I have made are fun. He is super active so if these keep his attention then I know they will keep all of my 17 returning boys attention too!


Ethan loved the play-doh smash mats. We did letters and numbers 1-10. You can find these here.


The Spaghetti and Meatballs is available here. We practiced shapes and colors. We used a spatula which was really tricky. Next time I think I will use tongs. 


I got these Hot Dots Jr. for free and Ethan loves it! 


We made weighted sensory bottles. Madi loved putting the marbles in the container. You can learn how to make those here from Play to Learn Preschool. 




 You can grab this freebie here 



Have a fun Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment