Monday, June 22, 2015

Monday Made It



I am linking up with 4th Grade Frolics for Monday Made It. 

1. I made a felt pizza for the pizza dramatic play center. This incorporates counting out 1-6. 



2. We made a frog...I have the spiders that we will use at work. The kids will use tongs to pick up the flies and put them in the frog. 


3. An Avengers t-shirt cape. I know no Avengers wear capes (my husband made sure to point that out), but that is what he wanted. 


4. Chicka, Chicka Boom Boom tree. Great for letter id and fine motor practice.  





4. Letter sensory bottles. 


 5. Father's Day cards.



This one is for grandma as I did not have time around Mother's Day to do it. 




6. Sensory bin...noodles and rices. I colored them with food coloring and a couple squirts of hand sanitizer. It dried quickly and my kids loved playing with it! The dinosaurs and super heroes all got a turn in there. 




10 comments:

  1. Wow! You have been busy! Look at all the adorableness you made. The Avengers cape is just adorable and the memory you and your son will have over it are priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those hand print cards are precious! I'm sure the recipients adored them!
    Stephanie
    Applelight Moments By Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have gotten a ton done! My son would love the cape! Your cards are super cute, too!
    So glad I stopped by!
    Karen
    Planet Happy Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your little frog jar. That coupled with your Chicka Chicka Boom Boom tree make for great fine motor practice!
    Tonya
    Storybook Endings in Second

    ReplyDelete
  5. You sure have been busy!! I love that Chicka Chicka Tree, how fun!! I've never died pasta or rice but always wanted to. Is it hard? Does it get all slimy or sticky?
    Thanks so much for sharing your awesome creations!!

    Warmest Wishes,
    Erin
    www.kinderdragons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dying the rice was easy...put a couple drops of food coloring in and add a few squirts of hand sanitizer and mix together and let it dry! It takes about 24 hours to dry. :)

      Delete