I am linking up with 4th Grade Frolics for Monday Made It.
1. I made a felt pizza for the pizza dramatic play center. This incorporates counting out 1-6.
2. We made a frog...I have the spiders that we will use at work. The kids will use tongs to pick up the flies and put them in the frog.
3. An Avengers t-shirt cape. I know no Avengers wear capes (my husband made sure to point that out), but that is what he wanted.
4. Chicka, Chicka Boom Boom tree. Great for letter id and fine motor practice.
4. Letter sensory bottles.
5. Father's Day cards.
This one is for grandma as I did not have time around Mother's Day to do it.
6. Sensory bin...noodles and rices. I colored them with food coloring and a couple squirts of hand sanitizer. It dried quickly and my kids loved playing with it! The dinosaurs and super heroes all got a turn in there.