Monday, June 15, 2015

Monday Made It



1. This past weekend we built a gate that connected from the deck to the garage and put up a fence along the deck. My Madi loves to try to escape to the driveaway so she no longer can get out there.



2. I updated one the pictures in Madi's room. It used to say as cute as a button, but I wanted to change it out so I made this.

3. I updated my schedule pictures. The one on the left is the old one and the one on the right is the new one. I also added two pictures for party and for special activity. Now I have to decide how to connect them. I am thinking with rings because then I can just take off the picture if it is going to be a special activity or party, but I am not quite sure yet.




4. I made apples for our giving tree that we are going to be putting up at the beginning of this year.



Have you made anything fun this summer?! If so, link up with 4th Grade Frolics



6 comments:

  1. You got a lot done this week! I never thought of doing our giving tree apples done ahead of time...very smart!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. We have never done it before so hopefully it works well!

      Delete
  2. I have to finish our fence too. Toddlers! LOL Mine hasn't tried to escape through the gap in ours, but I worry she will.
    ✿April✿
    Grade School Giggles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is crazy how fast they get out too! Good luck!

      Delete
  3. Your new schedule cards look great. I never thought to use rings to connect mine. I have it in a pocket chart at the moment, but the schedule is bigger than the pocket chart. Might have to give the rings a go.

    Amanda
    A Very Curious Class

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I think the rings will work out great too!

      Delete