Tuesday, June 16, 2015

TPT Seller Challenge Week 1



I am participating in the TPT Seller Challenge. I updated my original dinosaur unit. I forgot to save my original cover image though. This is the new revamped one. Originally it was all in black and white so some color has been added, new fonts, some new graphics, and new activities. I have also updated some of the activities to include skills from Common Core. You can check it out here.


You can link up with Sparkling in Second to share a makeover you've made or to check other people's makeovers. 




5 comments:

  1. I love the makeover, the clipart is so cute! I know my kiddos LOVE learning anything that has to do with dinosaurs so unit is great! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! My kids love dinosaurs too!

      Delete
  2. I loved reading about your makeover! You did such a great job with the update! The clipart is adorable and the colors really POP!! Great job with your makeover!!

    Warmest Wishes,
    Erin
    www.kinderdragons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! It looks great and I haven't met many of our SPED kiddos that don't love dinosaurs!

    Erin
    youaut-aknow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete