B2S Special Ed Blog Hop



My tip for you is to make extra packets that you make at the beginning of the year for students that may enter your class throughout the year.  In ECSE we have students transitioning in throughout the year. I keep a  ziploc baggie with all of the items that a new student will need. This includes handouts to having to make their birthday crown and placemat. It is easier to have a lot of extras than to be looking for each item half way through the year. 

I have a freebie if you click on the apples and back to school freebie pictures for some freebies, but I also have some other fun freebies that are great for back to school!

A letter I send home to my parents about how to teach ABC's.












I am also having a giveaway. You can win my Back to School Mega Pack. You can enter daily so make sure to check back! 
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Lastly, here is the link to the BTS E-book. Make sure to check it out for freebies and some great back to school tips! 

Back to School E Book

No comments

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.