Currently


Listening to Fox 2 news and the kids are still sleeping! One decided not to sleep great last night so let's hope she sleeps a little more!

Loving simmer break! Last summer was challenging with Madi being a newborn because she wasn't on a schedule and Ethan was trying to get my attention in not so great ways, but this summer I am actually able to take them places and it is fun! The kids love being about and about and are much more manageable! 

Thinking about adding a backsplash to our kitchen. I have wanted one for a LONG time and it hasn't happened but at Home Depot I found these Smart Tiles that you peel and stick and I think I could manage that! I need to do a little more research and you have to order them online. 

Wanting to be more handy around the house. I think I watch too much HGTV because there are some small things I would love to be able to do but that requires power tools and measurements...not my strong suit. I need to learn how to do all the fun things I want too. 

Needing nothing! I am really content and enjoying break! 

All Star listener. I am usually the one that people come to when they need someone to listen and not always say anything. I will definitely give you my thoughts if you want, but you need to ask for it.

What are you up to currently?! Link up with Farley to share! 


5 comments

  1. One of my friends used those peel and stick backsplash tiles and it came out really great! Good luck!

    Sara :)
    The Colorful Apple

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find youtube is amazing with do it yourself projects. My mom and I replaced a lamp switch with the help of youtube. My husband says it's probably going to catch on fire, but really we rocked it! Those stick on tiles sound amazing! Enjoy your break!
    -Lisa
    Barton's Buzz

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love HGTV, too! I think a little too much!

    Andrea
    Right Down the Middle

    ReplyDelete
  4. A backsplash would be amazing! I would love to have one in our kitchen as well. If you figure out how to do it let me know. I'm sure you can do it! Hope you have an awesome week with your kids!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning! Installing a backsplash has never been easier. I work for ACP, the company that makes the peel and stick backsplash tiles Sara mentioned above. We sell affordable and beautiful backsplash products that are easy for the DIY'er to install. Here's a link to our products: http://backsplashideas.com/. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

    ReplyDelete

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top