Tell Us About You Tuesday


I am linking up with Freebilicious to tell you little bit about myself. 

1. I have two kids, Ethan and Madi, whom I LOVE more than anything! They are my world!

2. I love to work out! Right now I have been doing a lot of working out at home. Lindsay Brin is my favorite. I love to run, bike, swim. I love to be on the go!

3. I went to school at LSSU in the Upper Peninsula of MI and ran cross country and track there. That is where I met my husband, Matt. The team still gets together sporadically and it is one big party! Love them!

4. I love me some Starbucks! 
5. I love creating, crafting, and decorating! My most recent diy was the kitchen backsplash. Love it!


Check out Freebilicious for more Tell Us About You Tuesdays! 


1 comment

  1. That's so awesome that you still keep in touch with your team from school! I bet you share some amazing memories!! Your backsplash looks amazing, you did a really great job!!
    Thank you so much for sharing more about you!!

    Erin
    Kindergarten Dragons

    ReplyDelete

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.