Throwback Thursday

This throwback Thursday is going way back to August 2011! Near when I started blogging! 
I continue to do this name matching yearly and it is great if students finish early or if we have a little extra time before the next activity. 
Name Matching

To make this all you need to construction paper and Velcro. I typed up the students names in comic sans (two per page-one at the top and one at the bottom) and printed off a copy. Run it through the copier and put it onto construction paper. I then laminated the page, cut out the letters at the bottom and attached Velcro on the back. Attach Velcro underneath and you have name matching task for your kiddos.

No comments

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top