Week 3: Make Your Masterpiece


I am linking up with Third in Hollywood to show my masterpiece. This is something I have been working on for awhile and literally just finished. It is my Nursery Rhyme Mega Pack. Every other year I do a whole week or two of Nursery Rhymes and I have been wanting to get some better activities together for them so this is what I created. 








There are also some bonus activities and pocket charts words for each as well. Until next Thursday it is $6 off. You can find it here. You can buy the nursery rhymes separately too if that is easier for you. 

Make sure to check out Third in Hollywood for other fun, new products. 

1 comment

  1. This is so cute and such a great way for your students to learn their nursery rhymes!

    Jen
    KindergartenCoffeeTalk

    ReplyDelete

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.