Week 4 Challenge Follow Frenzy


These are two of my favorite blogs! 

Jackie from Pocket of Preschool  has lots of great theme activities and I love all of her dramatic play ideas! 

Lola from Preschool Wonders is also a fellow special ed teacher and she has lots of great craft ideas and lots of awesome hands on activities that engage all of her students! 

Definitely check out both Preschool Wonders and Pocket of Preschool for lots of fun, creative ideas to get your students engaged and having fun!


Check out the TPT Seller Challenge here: 


Sparkling in Second




Peppy Zesty Teacherista



2 comments

  1. Thank you Kate for the shout out! You know I LOVE your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! You always share amazing ideas and tips with us! I am so glad to have you as a blogging buddy!

    ReplyDelete

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.