Saturday, August 15, 2015

Back to School Blog Hop



Today I am going to share my Newsletter Binder! I started doing this a couple of years ago and it has made things so much easier for planning the next year!
At the start of the year I just start putting beginning of the year handouts to parents and newsletters in a binder. 

I tabbed everything by month and some by topic. 


The next year I am able to look back and pull the handouts right out and make adjustments accordingly (I keep sticky notes with things I want to change or should change on the handout or newsletter). 

I also have a freebie for you. Number Pencil Puzzles. Check them out here. 

I put all of my newsletters and handouts in a "newsletter" binder in the order that I use them. When
a Rafflecopter giveaway 

Your next stop...The Kindergarten Princess



No comments:

Post a Comment