Monday, August 31, 2015

Blog Hoppin: Five Fun Facts

I am linking up with blog hoppin to share 5 fun facts about me.
Here we go:
1. This past summer I have become slightly obsessed with coupon apps. What I love it you can earn a little extra money or gift cards and it is easy!
The ones I love are:
Ebates
ibotta
receipt pal
receipt hog If you are interested you can enter this referral code:  gest7490
2. I have  slight obsession with adapted books for my kiddos! I love how you can work on so many skills and they are interactive. They are great for early finishers too!
3. I finished two Masters degrees in a matter of 3 years! I got my special ed. Learning Disabilities degree first and that took a year and a half and right after that I had to go back for my Early Childhood Masters. I even took off a semester to have my little guy Ethan. Now looking back I don't know how I did it, but I did!
4. When I got hired for my job as an ECSE teacher I didn't even really know what I was interviewing for. I was not familiar with what was, but I am very fortunate to have gotten the position because I love it!
5. I have two kids who are my world! I cannot imagine life without them! When I have had a really bad day at work they make it all better just by their smiles, hugs and unconditional love. (I can never get a picture of the two of them smiling together!) 

You can link up here.




1 comment:

  1. I am so impressed with you getting two Master's in just 3 years, with a little one in there too!! I'm having a hard time getting just one!! Kudos to you for being an ECSE teacher, I can imagine that it is very challenging yet very rewarding too! I'm so glad you've found your niche and that you love your job so much!!
    Thank you so much for sharing your five fun facts with us, I love learning more about my friends!! :-)

    Erin
    Kindergarten Dragons

    ReplyDelete