Five for Friday

fiveforfriday2_thumb[3]

Here we go! Things have been super busy here! 

1. Last weekend we went to Chicago and went to the aquarium and science and industry museum. We had lots of fun and the kids did great!


2. This Monday I headed into my room...

End of Day 1 I was a little worried...my kiddos made a mess!!!!





I will have a full tour next week!


3. Here is my to do list. A few things are crossed off.

4. I made some things for my classroom. 




5. I am participating in blog hop this weekend. Make sure to check it out! There are some great giveaways!





1 comment

  1. It looks like you had a really great time in Chicago, what a wonderful trip to take! I love how your classroom is turning out, I'm getting stressed about being able to set up my room with a broken ankle!! I LOVE your To-Do Lists, that's totally the way I make lists! They are all over the place! :-) Thank you so much for advertising the blog hop giveaway, that was so awesome of you!
    I hope you have an amazing weekend and a wonderful start to the new school year!

    Erin
    Kindergarten Dragons

    ReplyDelete

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.