How to Stay Refreshed


Well, this is something I am terrible about. Especially now that I have children at home I forget to take care of myself sometimes (ok...a lot of the time!), but I know my Ethan and Madi are only going to be small for such a short time. 
Here are some things I TRY to do (key word try)...



I love working out and this can even be just taking my kids to the park and running around with them!


I try to not talk about work at home at all, but if I do I try to make sure it is only positive talk...not negative!



I try to do all my paperwork at work. If I have to stay a little late to get it done I'd rather do that than bring it home. When I home it my husband and my kids time. Certain times of the year (May!) this isn't possible, but I try to do as much as possible.



I try to get together with my co-workers and do something fun. When we are out we try not to talk about work unless if it is again positive talk! 


Sometimes I am so overwhelmed or frustrated that I want to cry (I still get this way and I have been teaching for 8 years now!), but I find if I can just smile and try to laugh it off then I feel better. Everything will get done and will work itself out. 

What do you do to stay refreshed?!




1 comment

  1. Love these tips! I'm still trying to do the "only positive talk about work at home" one! Thanks for sharing :)

    Rae
    Mindful Rambles

    ReplyDelete

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top