Fall Blog Hop



I am participating in a fun fall blog hop. Today I am going to share with you one of my favorite books to read with my kiddos...Fall Mixed Up by Bob Raczka.

My pm class loved the book because some of the things are so silly. I made an emergent reader that has some of the items that were mixed up and the students color what is correct. This is a great activity for some of my students because they didn't completely understand why some of the things weren't possible or why they were not silly. If they don't understand it I explain why it is and we talk about what it should be and why. 

You can find the book here. 



Your next stop is A Special Kind of Class. 
Photobucket


1 comment

  1. That looks like such an adorable book! Thanks for sharing. I'm going to put it on my wish list now!

    And thanks for participating in the hop :)
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.