Five for Friday

fiveforfriday2_thumb[3]
I am linking up with Kacey from Doodle Bugs Teaching for Five for Friday! 
1. Last weekend my husband and I went to Arts, Beats, and Eats and checked out some fun bands and ate some yummy food! 
2. We did some matching activities. 




3. We sorted good and sad behavior. 






4. Open Houses were a success! Everyone came and brought all of their paperwork!


5. We had Chinese food tonight! Yummmm! Here was my fortune from tonight! If only it came true!!!!


Happy Friday!



3 comments

  1. I love the good and sad behavior sort! I always do a thumbs up/thumbs down behavior sort on a big piece of chart paper with my kids, but I was actually thinking of making individual ones for them to do as well. Are the ones in your picture on TPT? I looked on yours and didn't see them. Though I got a laugh out of your social stories section because the titles are basically my life, especially "I Do Not Climb Up the Slide."

    Sarah
    Years That Ask Questions

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here is the link to the sorting pictures.
      http://www.inmyworld.com.au/sunday-school-rules/

      The I Do Not Climb Up the Slide was used A LOT this week!!!
      I love the idea of a thumbs up and thumbs down!
      Kate

      Delete
  2. Best of luck with that fortune!!... I'm still waiting for mine... ;)

    Have a great weekend!
    ~Erin
    Mrs. Beattie's Classroom

    ReplyDelete

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top