Five for Friday

I am linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for 


1. We practiced sorting. 

Noodles (great fine motor practice too!)

Cars


Pom Poms...we used tongs to pick up the pom poms.



2. We practiced cutting and made some suns. 

3. We practiced positional words...we need a lot more work in this area!!! My kiddos love the objects though. I got the kit from Lakeshore Learning


4. We explored the school sensory bin. 



5. I put up my birthday board and got my wait stick ready to go. 



This reduces the amount of kiddos running  up to the line and pushing the kids. :)


What were you up to this week?


7 comments

  1. Awww!! It looks like your kiddos had a great week!!
    Mrs.Christy’s Leaping Loopers

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to know more about your wait stick. I've never seen that but I think I need it in my life! How do you use it and introduce it to students??
    Kayla

    The Chalkboard Garden

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you have any blog posts about your wait stick? So interested!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your sensory bins!! I teach 1st and the district recently allowed 'play' back into the classroom in KG--and LOVE your wait stick as well!!

    Wishing you a great weekend!
    Melanie
    Momma with a Teaching Mission

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! My kiddos love sensory bins!

      Delete
  5. Love your sensory bin! That's been on my to-do list for a while.

    Sarah
    Years That Ask Questions

    ReplyDelete

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top