I Can Statements for Preschoolers

We are supposed to have objectives for our students, but in the past I have just written them on the board and I do not refer to them. The students do not know them. So this year to make it more meaningful for my little ones I have started using I can statements with visuals. I currently am using tacky to keep the pictures up on the charts, but you could also use velcro. Before we start table time or circle time, etc. I say we are going to... and show them the pictures. It gives them a visual of what we are going to do but also helps me make sure I am meeting all of my objectives. 

You can grab this freebie here. 




4 comments

  1. These are terrific! Thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing this as a free item. I've been searching for I can statements for preschool and have had no luck, until now. Its my first time using them as an ECSE teacher. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad they are helpful! If there are any other products that you need for your kiddos PLEASE let me know!

      Delete

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top