Thursday, September 3, 2015

Sanity Savers

1. This is something I am trying this year, but I think this will really help! Trying to not bring everything home and to only be bringing a small bag to and from school. I used to bring a huge bag back and forth, but I will be honest I did very little school work. So smaller bag = less work at home. I am going to try!
2. I do not talk about work at home unless it is something positive. Matt and my kids can tell if I have had a bad day, but rather than complaining about it I just try to enjoy the time I have with my kiddos and try to remember that tomorrow is a fresh new start. The less I talk about it the less I have to relive how bad the day was. 
Those are the two biggest things I try to do to stay sane! What helps you?!

No comments:

Post a Comment