Currently


Listening to Avengers Ultron.

Loving our Halloween camping weekend! Although it did rain again. The last four years it has been 50 and rained. Even with the rain though we had a lot of fun!

Thinking about all I have to do this week at school and at home!

Wanting the weekend to be a little longer so I clean up the house, unpack, do the laundry, and all that other fun stuff. 

I feel boo-tiful after I have exercised! I love the sense of accomplishment after I have completed a good workout and I just feel a lot better about myself! 

Link up with Farley to share what you've been up too!



4 comments

  1. Aww. I am so jealous that you got to go camping. I have been wanting to go and just can't find the time. So glad that yo have fun though. I really want one more day too. Have a fabulous week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For serious. Why isn't there a day between Saturday and Sunday? I was just talking to a colleague about this, and we figured if there was such a day, they would find a way to make us work! WaHH!!!
    Curriculum and Coffee

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like you had a great weekend! We are not camper but often visit our camping friends. I do love the peacefulness sitting around the campfire.

    I am with you on how busy this week will be. Our end of quarter is coming quickly and I have so much to get done and have a little Halloween fun in there too!

    Good luck! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree about wanting the weekend to be longer! There is just so much to get done that you can't get done during the week.

    Samantha

    ReplyDelete

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top