Five for Fridays and Freebies

fiveforfriday2_thumb[3]

1. We read about monsters. We rolled a number and built a monster. 


We read Go Away Big, Green Monster. The kids loved this story. We also watched the YouTube video of it and we built the big, green monster on the Smartboard. 




2. We clipped spider legs to the spider plates (there is a number on the back).


3. We made a couple of different types of bats. 



 We made bat hats. 


4. 





5.

My kiddos have also been loving The Spooky Walk and The Skeleton Dance. 
 




 I also have a freebie for you:

Witch Hat Color Sorting

Which Witch Hat?


2 comments

  1. I love your same and different activity!! I have never thought to use tissue boxes for things like that! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We did monsters this week too! Thanks for sharing :)

    Sarah
    Years That Ask Questions

    ReplyDelete

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.