Five for Saturday

fiveforfriday2_thumb[3]

I am linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for five for Friday!

Here are some of the fun activities we have been up to the past couple of weeks: 
Pumpkins, spiders, and bats, oh my!

1. We have been practicing counting and writing 1-6. 


The spider spin and trace is part of my Halloween Games pack. 



2. We have been loving using the storyboards for story time. This has really helped my kiddos out keeping their attention and has been a quick and easy way to assess comprehension for verbal and nonverbal students. You can check out the story board pack here. 

Pumpkin, Pumpkin we used the storyboard and I again assessed their understanding of how a pumpkin grows. The pumpkin w.s. is available in my pumpkin pack. 





3. We have been writing in our writing journals. 

4. We have been exploring the sensory table. 

5. We have been making some crafts! 

We laced webs and added a spider ring to it!
 



Today is my little guy's 4th birthday! Time sure does fly. I started this blog when I was pregnant with him, which is also crazy to think about! Well, I need to finish up some last minute things for his party! Have a great weekend and GO BLUE!!!!








2 comments

  1. Happy birthday to your little guy! I love the "Old Lady" books. We always sing them! Have a wonderful weekend and a fun party.
    Jan
    Laughter and Consistency

    ReplyDelete

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top