Song and Dance Choice Boards

I have updated my song and dance choice boards. I made them a couple of years ago and have not used them as much as I should. This year my morning class is mostly nonverbal and I really need to step up how I can get them communicating. I made song and dance boards similar to the book one below originally.


However, it was time for a revamp and to include more songs and dance choices. This is what I am using now. 


I have attached a baggie with the song and dance prompts behind each. 


The kids love it because they can tell me what they want to dance or sing to and they can be understood more easily. 


If you want to check it out you can find it here. 


No comments

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top