SPED Tricks and Treats!


Here is a trick for those children that need some external motivation to behave...




This is a great management tool for those little ones that need some external motivation.


You choose a toy that the child is willing to work for and put the picture of what task they need to complete on the top of the box. If the task gets completed they get to keep the toy for a short time. As the child continues to get the item more frequently you include more activities they need to complete. 



You can find a fun Halloween Freebie below by clicking on the button!















Creating & Teaching


8 comments

  1. Great ideas! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your trick! Now to find bigger boxes for bigger toys ... :)

    Thanks so much for joining the hop. :)
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the freebie. My one student can always use more yes/no practice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great trick! Thank you for sharing!

    Erin
    You AUT-a Know

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the reward box! Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That reward box is genius! Thanks for that idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a great idea. I might try it with one of my students. Thanks.

    Mandy
    A Special Kind of Class

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the idea of the reward box. I have a few kiddos that I can think of that it may benefit.

    ReplyDelete

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.