Five for Friday

fiveforfriday2_thumb3_thumb2_thumb_t
I hope everyone had a relaxing and fun Thanksgiving with family and friends! I know we did! 
Here is a recap of some of the things we did the past couple of weeks. I have been meaning to post about them and have not had the opportunity too! There are also some freebies along the way!
1. We filled a pie with pom poms and used tongs! 

2. We just started our gingerbread sensory bin. Great for sorting colors. 


3. I finally got two iPads that we got all set up and ready to go. My kiddos have been loving


And the best part is they are free! :)

4. We did Thanksgiving Flip It, Say It, Stamp It. This you can find in this Thanksgiving activities packet. 


5. We also did count, scan, write. My kids love to check with the scanner to see if they counted correctly! You can find that here. 




Now for a few freebies:
Click on the images to take you to the product. 



Have a great Friday! If you are out and about shopping I hope you get some great deals!




No comments

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.