2015 in Review



Here are some highlights of 2015:

1. We made a visit down to TN to see my husband's family. They are in rural TN (no cell phone service at all!) and was a great opportunity to just enjoy each other!

2. My Madi turned 1 in May! 




3. This summer we got in a few concerts...Flogging Molly, DMB, and Mumford and Sons! 


4. My sister got married. It was a beautiful wedding and I miss her a lot because she is so far away in KS! 



5. We made a fun trip to Chicago! We loved it!


6. My daughter moved up to the toddler room this year at school and Ethan went for his second year of preschool. 



7. Ethan turned 4! Time sure does fly!


8. This holiday season has been a lot of fun! From cutting down to tree, visiting Santa, baking cookies and to this Thursday my husband's family will be coming in from TN. We are also hosting Christmas for the first time! 




 I also did some home projects: 

Our kitchen backsplash...

and painted our bedroom. I have not been able to get a good picture of it. It is Blue Horizon from Sherwin Williams. It is a light blue. Our room was VERY dark before and I LOVE how this has lightened up the whole room! Now to get up the molding. That is on the agenda for this break too. :)



 
Here are a few goals I have for next year: 
1. to relax! 
2. take some time for myself (I am terrible about this). 
3. Leave my stress at work (I've been working on this and getting better but I still could improve).
4. Have fun! My little ones are growing super fast and I don't want to miss out on anything with them. 


You can link up with the Teeny Tiny Teacher here to reflect on your year.

3 comments

  1. Thanks so much for linking up!!! Your kids are adorable!! :)
    Have fun hosting Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that kitchen back splash! So much fun!! Isn't it amazing how quickly our babies grow up too!

    Mrs. 3rd Grade 

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it amazing how fast our children grow and change? Enjoy 2016. Happy New Year.
    Jan
    Laughter and Consistency

    ReplyDelete

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.