Back to the Basics



Yesterday I had four new students start. Three students in the morning (all still two) and one little guy in the afternoon. With the morning group I had to make quite a few adjustments to how things are being done because the kids are so young and my little ones in the class are not yet independent in any tasks and the new ones coming in aren't either. Here are some of the changes that I made:
1. 
I have shortened circle and center time. 
2. 
I have included three centers (fine motor, iPad, and academic)


3. Whole Group Play
is now incorporated into our gross motor time so I can teach the kiddos how to play with the different toys. This is also one less transition for these young kiddos to have to make. 
4. Changed my center rotation sticks to include the three centers. 

5.
With the pm class we have been reviewing green and red choices. I have been using comprehension rules stories to accomplish this. You can check these out here. 

Have a great rest of the week!

No comments

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top