Saturday, January 30, 2016

Five for Friday


I am linking up with Kacey for Five for Friday. Here's a peek at what we did this week! 

1. We got to play in our post office. The kids loved it! You can check it out here. 

2. I changed out our winter sensory bin to Valentine's Day themed. 


3. My morning class has needed to go back to some more basic skills and we have been practicing that with these star activities. We practiced matching...


Sorting big vs. small...


and same vs. different. 


3. We had a work day yesterday and I was able to organize, 

and finally got to some items I have been meaning to since we returned from break. I added velcro to the bottom of some of my cube chairs so the kidds can't move them around. 


Made visuals for a couple more songs. This one is for Dr. Jean's Days of the Week. You can grab a similar one here. 


4. We LOVE doing the bear hunt song so we painted cameras and now get to wear those while we are on the bear hunt! :) You can find these here. 




5. Here is a Valentine Freebie for you. I am going to be getting some teddy graham crackers and attaching this to them. 


Have a great weekend!


1 comment: